Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A WELCOME NOTE

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen!
My Name Is Paradox and yes if you don't know the meaning of that word, its a noun which just means a statement that contradicts itself.Yeah I know what's on your mind but not to worry I am not psycho,I just admit that I have certain personality traits that are not supposed to go together but somehow I find a balance (Yay Me!) Basically, you never can tell with me except i want you to, please note that.
Now, where do I begin?
I started this blog on a whim and now I think I'm experiencing major writer's block but I'll try at least to impress y'all a bit.
P.S. This will be my 1st and last blog trying to impress anyone, I do not write to please.
This would serve as an introduction of some sort, at least you get to know stuff you dont already know about me (<<<---that is a lie).
While I still am the sole author of this blog, i plan to give my double sided opinion on issues that "tickle my fancy"(I do not like that phrase But it seemed to fit so....)
I will write about football,
I will write about music,
hell I might even write about sex but whatever it is I write about, all you need to do is read it and post your comments. Please feel free to "gbagaun" me anytime you like, I won't take offense(Yea,I'm cool like that...lol).
I will try to be as objective as possible but then again screw objectivity,My Name Is Paradox!!!
Yours Truly

1 comment: